Air Management and Quality
Air Management and Quality – Air Purifiers
Air purifiers are devices that can be added to the distribution ducts attached to your central heating and/or air conditioning system. Just like the sun, which uses UV rays to purify the air outside, air purifiers are equipped with lamps that produce UVA rays, a high-performance filter, and a titanium dioxide catalyst to eliminate odour-causing contaminants and other micro-organisms that pollute the air you breathe. These efficient appliances use the latest technologies.
Air Management and Quality – Air Exchangers
Air exchangers are effective appliances that send stale air, humidity, and pollutants outside, replacing them with healthier, fresher, cleaner, and more comfortable air.
Is This Product Right for You?
Installing an air exchanger is now mandatory for all new buildings. Because they are more airtight, modern homes tend to trap more humidity and contaminants in the air. With an air exchanger, the air is constantly being renewed, resulting in better hygiene and optimized comfort levels overall.
In existing homes, the air exchanger allows you to resolve moisture-related issues (steamy windows, mould) and eliminate pollutants that can be harmful to your health (pollen, dust, hair, smoke, harmful vapours related to cleaning products and solvents, etc.).
- • Does anyone in your home suffer from asthma or allergies?
• Have you noticed condensation on your windows during the wintertime?
• Does the air feel too humid, cold, or uncomfortable?
• Have you noticed signs of mould around your windows?
• Do you use products that are likely to produce toxic vapours (i.e., cleaning products, paint, or solvents)?
• Does anyone smoke in your house?
• Do you have pets?
• Are you concerned about the quality of the air circulating inside your home?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, contact us. One of our air management and quality consultants will analyze your specific needs to help you resolve the issues affecting the quality of the air you breathe.